Monday, July 06, 2009

My G-ma

My grandma is a very important lady to me!!she and I have always had such a great relationship which I have valued soooo much. I feel lucky to have had her live so close (around the block) while growing up. And our relationship has just gotten stronger and now she loves my little girl as she loved me. Kenzie calls her GGma, and enjoys seeing her and terrorizing her house of all her cute breakables all over, and digging into the 3 candy dishes that grandma has in her living room alone. She has such a big heart and i am so blessed to have her in my life. In June she celebrated her 85th birthday of which she was thrown a surprise party by her kids and I was able to take the pictures for it! Happy Birthday GMA!!

So, here's to Grandmas, may we love them while we have them and cherish all the memories we made with them!!

0 comments: