Thursday, June 11, 2009

Payson

So Kenzie and I headed up toward Clints Wells and met his family up there camping. I have to say that I am pretty proud because I have become a pro at loading the quad in the truck and strapping it down. You must be thinking, LAME, but for me to do it all, all by myself makes me feel proud!

It was a quick trip but we had fun riding the quad, playing, throwing the frisbee, playing the dice game, and of course, eating good food!! Kenzie now thinks that there are dinosaurs in the forest, thanks aunt rat, and so we go on walks that involve looking for dinosaurs and dinosaur bones. And any time a bird crows she yells out "TAW" ( supposed to be CAW). We were on a quad ride and all the sudden I feel kenzie start laying her head on my arm as I drove. Before I knew it she was completely asleep. And she slept until 7:30 the next morning. She did wake up and we got her warm pants on, but then asked to go night night! She was a tired bug!!

All of us girls out riding: Trisha, Misty, me and Kenzie, and Nita

Everybody say cheese!!!

Kenzie exploring a catepillar that was all balled up. If you have noticed that in every picture Kenzie has her ring pop!! She LOVED them and would not put them down!

0 comments: